When you decide to hire a Courageous Living Certified Coach; (“CLCC”), this means you’re working with someone who:
- Completed more than 75 hours of real-time, experiential learning in a life coach certification training program
- Worked with a holistic curriculum that also integrated the International Coach Federation’s “Core Competencies” for coaching
- Was supervised by experienced, lead coaches with years of industry experience
- Completed more than 60 hours of one-on-one client sessions as part of their life coach certification
- Submitted an extensive final portfolio as part of the graduation requirements, that included a coaching session, written analysis, final feedback session with a lead coach and final exam
The Courageous Living Coach Certification methodology is grounded in a holistic approach to meeting clients where they’re at. We don’t believe in hyper-focus on goal-setting as a means to success in life. We believe that working through fear, practicing courage, and living from a place of truth is what really fulfills people’s lives. That’s what we want for our clients. Learn more about our graduates using the links, below!